As a blogger, finding the perfect places to shoot that both go with your theme and also where nobody has shot before is a task. Living in Bermuda I was limited to different locations - although a very beautiful island it's really just your beach, garden, sunset and tropical scenery. Being in London, I've come across the most amazing backdrops that can compliment any outfit. I love how vibrant London is and how different areas have different themes.
It's easy for bloggers to end up at the same locations, trust me I've seen lots of people at the same recycled places on Instagram so many times. I took it upon myself to do my research and find the most unique places to shoot. I chose locations that are within locations, so that you can be in a popular area but it gives one that opportunity to explore all around and find lots of new hidden treasures in one place.
Here are 5 of my favourite locations to shoot in London:
1. London Bridge - If you like the vintage look this location is a must for you. The area is so huge you can explore all the small bits and you'll be sure to find something cool through every little street. Borough Market which is located right next to the station is a different place to shoot, with all the produce carts, flower shops and brick pubs.
2. Brick Lane - Very retro and very vintage, this area is so iconic and you'll be sure to find something artsy on every corner. There are loads of graffiti to take amazing photos in front of. The market comes alive on the weekends and is very busy but is an amazing atmosphere full of artsy people.
3. Green Park - If you're going for the vintage glam look this is your place. The Ritz is located right outside of the tube station and the streets are filled with boutiques and the cutest glitzy cake shops. Well I mean, this is literally the Queen's neighbourhood after all.
4. Canary Wharf - This location is for your best "girl boss" looks. Surrounded by high risers and corporate life, this place gives me such a powerful feeling. Maybe it's just me but being in a place with so many business people makes me feel like I can do anything (I mean, I can but you know).
5. Bayswater - Introduced to me by my boyfriend, who might I mention would not stop talking about this location the whole commute there, is one of the loveliest places in London. It's gorgeous during the summer and is located by Hyde Park. The thing I love most about this area is the small shops along the streets and the manicured flowers on every corner. It's also walking distance from Little Venice which looks just like an Italian canal, enough said.
Dress created by me! Follow: @houseofaiyanna on Instagram for my new collection!