Happiness doesn't always mean the things that others do for you that makes you happy - sometimes you have to be your own form that.
Often times people search for happiness in another person. When you love someone that person adds on the the parts of your life that are carefree but when things go wrong that can easily take it all away. Happiness isn't in the form of a person, it starts with you yourself. If you want to live a stress free life, you have focus on what you're allowing to consume you.
Things I did to relieve negative vibes
- I purified my thoughts. I started yoga classes and personal mediation were I was able to release all the tension. I also wrote all the things that were bothering me and all my bad thoughts down on a piece of paper and burned it, as my way of eliminating and letting go.
- I switched around my room. I arranged items in places they usually aren't and organized anything that was cluttered. This was my way of adding some form of organization to my life.
- Everyone loves a good bit of "tea" but I didn't engage myself in gossip or anything that caused negative thoughts. I even went so far as to eliminate anything that had to do with people that hurt me in the past that would cause bad flashbacks.
- Body detoxing. What you put inside your body makes a difference also. I tried detox tea for the first time and got rid of any junk foods I had in my apartment. I also went to the spa to have a cleansing facial.
- Treat yourself. Even if it's something as small as buying a shirt you really want, if it makes you happy do it. I like shopping and that's what makes me happy so I purchased a few items that I loved.
- Talk so someone you love. This doesn't mean you have to tell them exactly what's going on but just engage with someone who makes you happy, who lifts your spirits. (That would be my grandma, she's a doll)
Jacket from Blitz London